Last Updated on
Everyone needs water and seek fluids to replenish and quench thirst. Every day, a person needs to drink at least 8 glasses of water to replenish the cells inside the body. Most of the functions inside the body can’t be performed if there’s not enough blood inside the cells. This fluid is a kind of biological medium that supports all life forms on Earth.
Most of the neurons and cells inside the body and their macromolecules circulate through the help of fluids in the form of blood. The information is not delivered properly if there’s not enough water to pass it from one tissue to another.
This is why you need to make sure that what you are drinking is safe. There are climate changes, pollution, and depleting resources that can affect the safety of what you are drinking. The quality of your daily water intake may not be congruent with your long-term health. This is because the fluid can contain bacteria, pesticides, chemicals, chlorine, and other contaminants that are not safe for your well-being.
As people are becoming more dependent on tap water especially in urban areas, they need to make sure that what they are drinking or using is fresh and pure. It’s not practical to get spring water from the mountains. This is why you need to search for ways on how you can get safe drinking water for your family. You can know more reasons why you need a water filter in Water Filter Mania website.
Here are the Reasons Why You Need a Filter
- You can drink with better taste and smell when you filter and purify out the chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants.
- Many filters remove the lead from the supply before you drink it. This will prevent any unwanted and harmful particles from entering your body.
- If you have clean water inside the home, you can reduce the need to purchase expensive bottles. This is environmentally friendly in the long run and will reduce any toxic wastes that result from throwing out the used bottles.
- You will reduce illnesses such as rectal cancer and bladder cancer because you have removed chlorine from the system. There is a by-product of chlorine such as Trihalomethanes that is harmful to health. You should watch out for this and make sure you don’t drink it.
- Carbon filters remove mineral deposits and other contaminants from entering the body. These filters do not remove the healthy minerals that retain the pH balance of the fluid.
- Drinking clean means that you will prevent diseases. You will also feel healthier and more energized if you have purified liquid available in your home. For more inform about purifying, you can visit this link here.
- The filter provides you with a clean liquid when you cook your favorite food. Your cooked veggies or boiled chicken tastes better if the liquid is clean.
- Reducing the risks of stomach pains and gastrointestinal problems is one of the most important factors that you need to consider. You remove disease-causing bacteria such as e-coli and cryptosporidium.
- Your children develop a healthy immune system when what they are drinking is clean and free from impurities.
- Installing a filter serves as the last line of defense between bacteria and your body. There are toxins, chemicals, chlorine, and other particles that should not get into your internal organs.
Filters that are Rich in Hydrogen
There are advanced filters that ionize, alkalize, and purify the water that you are using inside the home Some of the benefits that you can enjoy includes removing of fluoride, heavy metals, chlorine, etc. After removing the impurities, the alkaline materials will be added which benefits your body. The result is an ionized and alkaline fluid with molecular hydrogen. You can install the filtration system on your taps, under the sinks, on your showers, and your laundry area.
Common Impurities to Get Rid Of
When you are filtering and purifying your water, there are a lot of chemicals and other impurities that are removed. However, if you are given a choice, these should be the things that you should be removed first. You should take these impurities on your priority list as they are harmful to your health. The things that should be removed are the following:
Aluminum can sometimes be a part of the municipal’s water district supply. Most pipes are outdated and most of the fluids that are going in it can acquire traces of the metal which can lead to developments of cancer. It can lead to Alzheimer’s disease, liver disease, and hyperactivity.
Most of the tap water that goes through the pipes contain unchecked levels of arsenic. Read more about tap water here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tap_water. When arsenic is taken in a large amount, it can be very dangerous. You can develop many types of cancer from it.
3. Disinfection Byproducts
Most people are confident that they have clean water because they believe that chlorine kills the bacteria. However, chlorine has its countereffects. When takin in the body, it can be carcinogenic. Some people develop stomach ache after prolonged intake of chlorine-filled water especially if they drink early in the morning.
Fluoride is mostly known to be an ingredient in toothpaste that improves the teeth. However, you don’t swallow toothpaste. You spit it after the fluoride comes in contact with your teeth and gums. You can develop a weaker immune system and you can damage your cells if you swallow too much fluoride.
How About Drinking the Bottled Ones?
You may not know but at least 50% of bottled varieties came from the tap. In addition to this, there are chemicals such as bisphenol that is part of the plastic manufacturing that can harm your health. You can see some baby products made from BPA-free materials, but you can never see it on bottled products.
Living healthy in today’s world does not mean that you have to climb mountains every day to get spring water. What you need is an effective filter that will sift through and purify the minerals of the water that you use inside your home. Your and your family’s health and safety should not be taken for granted. Learn how you can get the right filters and purifiers by doing more research or talking to experts.